*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Wow so nostalgic

Takes me back to when the Pokemon anime was good. I'm headbanging to this.

I also have the album and I think this might be better than the album version.

Jebbal responds:

Headbang 'til you can't headbang no more. Then handbang. It feels good.

Glad you like this!

Thanks for the review!

Gruntilda's Lair: &amp;lt;(BK)&amp;gt; Gruntilda's Lair: <(BK)>

I like the sound

I seem to like the metallic sounds, and it's a simple, bouncy tune. I can't stop listening to it. Somehow it reminds me of a really old computer game starting up.

SMG-Space Junk Galaxy SMG-Space Junk Galaxy

I still like it but..

It would be better if the background melody wasn't so loud. The background seems to dominate the main melody.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Theme! Super Mario Galaxy 2 Theme!

This is amazing

I love it. The instruments sound so realistic, as if it was a live orchestra.

[March]Shy Guy's Toybox [March]Shy Guy's Toybox

LOL

You know I thought of the outside of a Shyguy rave when I heard this.

Comic Farmhouse Comic Farmhouse

As much as I like this song

I would have to agree with Shiiney. It does sound a lot like a song out of Banjo Kazooie.

BT64 - Hail Fire (Orchestra) BT64 - Hail Fire (Orchestra)

The instruments were good

I liked the orchestra atmosphere, and I can see you chose the instruments well, and it started off sounding really awesome. The brass and the strings were very well integrated.

However once it got to the part with the choir the main melody seemed to go out of tune for me. There were a couple of parts where the melody seemed out of tune.

BowserThedestructive responds:

Thanks, Yes i tried my best on this but i can do much more now. But i tried to give it a different feel then the orignal. Although it is still my own style Sense I have recently learned other people Have already orchestrated banjo kazooie and tooie songs that of which i really didnt know about but atleast i know i did my own version of it. (LOl i do alot of run on sentences)

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Great song

I have it stuck in my head now.

What would be really great if somebody remixed it and changed the words so it was talking about a really hard game that took forever to beat. I can just imagine myself singing this after beating Final Fantasy or a Zelda game.

Reachground responds:

Portal. Oh well, not that hard though.

DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra) DK64 Fungi Forest (Orchestra)

Pretty nice one

I like how you've made it sound like a real orchestra playing it.

However the whole song seems to sound a little "muffled". Maybe you could work at trying to make the the background strings a little clearer or louder. All the other instruments seem to drown them out.

BowserThedestructive responds:

ya i am making a version 2 of this also. so i will be clarifing and making sure theres no muffled sound has the reverb i will be using will be more up to date and more realistic aka what i use for all my latest ones at the moment and will continue to use.

Twinkle Cart/ Park (xsakux) Twinkle Cart/ Park (xsakux)

Very well mastered

The instrument panning is just right, and I love how it has a punch that gets your head banging. This sounds like a song you'd hear in a nostalgic rave dance party full of people who respect the old Sonic games.

DreamEater responds:

Fck yeah bro ^^ thats what i'm talking about.

I'll be at that party <3