Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Nice concept

It's a unique, yet frustrating game. I like how everything in the level is timed with the music, however the fish pulsating to the beat of the song is a little distracting.

Maybe if you had a health bar instead of being killed in one hit, and had something to kill or get rid of things that are coming at you it wouldn't be so annoying to get killed over and over again.

The save eggs is a nice feature that really comes in handy.

Dadgame Dadgame

This is great fun

It's just fun to see a million characters getting beaten up by dad on screen and the cutscenes are hilarious. Videogames need to have more characters like Dad.

OCD+ OCD+

Hard requirements

I know it's supposed to be challenging to get the medals, but I don't like games that require me to sit at my computer never sleeping and doing nothing but waiting.

The only way to comfortably get all the medals is to know how to hack the game, which shouldn't be the point.

Boing Boing Santa Boing Boing Santa

Fun!

It reminds me of that minigame from Mario64 DS.

Anyway, it's great for passing time, and it gets challenging to click the presents as well as Santa. However there seems to be a slight glitch with the cursor as you're viewing the high scores screen. Just though I'd point that out.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Reminds me of Battletoads

Or any other game that requires you to fight enemies to progress through it. At first I thought this game would be a Kirby ripoff, but it's actually very original.

I like how you can pick up items and use them. The only improvement I could suggest is making the guy walk a bit faster. It's a little frustrating, especially when the enemies surround you.

Horse Ranch Horse Ranch

Alright I guess

There's a lot of potential for a game like this, but unless you have a friend who is also playing it, it gets a bit boring.

Maybe if there was a more exciting way for the player to prepare their horse for races and competitions.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Nice

It's so addictive, but it's so annoying having to start all over again if you hit a planet. It would be better if instead part of your rock broke off when you hit a planet, and you'd have to go and absorb that rock again.