An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Great message

It gave me a chuckle and sends a moral lesson about animation. It pays to put extra work into learning how to use Flash.

I still have 3D movie maker somewhere at the bottom of my closet.

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

Great

I loved the reference to the Snowman animated film. Hadn't seen that film in ages, but I could instantly recognize it.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

It was great

Funny and well animated. I like how the characters have colored outlines, but the blue outline of Dr Mario was a little bit distracting. Considering the amount of effort that would have gone into this flash it's easy to overlook.

DarqV responds:

The blue green line was a bold decision on my part. One that saved time and made it look better than if it had been just a black line. I thought It softened the look of the character and made him fit into the world the backgrounds created.

That said, alot of people were put off by it. Ya win some, ya lose some!

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Cute

I loved how the wizards wave their arms around. The story was simple enough to understand and the characters were cute (especially when they make that mumbling sound).

Maybe the fight they had could have been quicker. It seemed to drag on a bit. It would have been more varied if they did more interesting things to each others' castles like summoning monsters, etc.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

LOL

Yeah I wish they'd made a creature up instead of using vampires so you wouldn't get annoyed by the movie disregarding basic vampire traits.

What I don't get is why Edward and his family can't turn into bats. Isn't that the signature ability of a vampire?

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

Darn funny

That was great. I needed that laugh.

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

LOL!

That's a lame excuse to turn kyubii!

Yeah this says a lot of stuff I would have said about Naruto.

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

Awwwww

That was just so cute, and the animation was great.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow

That was awesome. I just wish that he went to the Metroid and Pokemon universes as well.

Nobadon & The Little Girl Nobadon & The Little Girl

Nice, but slow

The animation was really good, and the music suited it well.

However the story seemed to move a little slow. There were some points of the movie that could have been cut out (like the power chord thing and cutting out the window) and it still would have made sense.